Results for 'learn'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: learn
- Education Vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- A verb describes an action or a state
Related Glossary Definitions:
Blended Learning; Bottom-Up Language Learning; Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL); Top-Down Language Learning
Definitions of Learn:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'learn' as word stem):
Prefix + 'learn'
mislearn, outlearn, relearn, unlearn,
'learn' + Suffix
learnable, learned, learnedly, learnedness, learner, learners, learning, learnings, learns, learnt,