Results for 'level'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: level
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is a PALINDROME- it is written the same way forwards or backwards
- Term used in linguistics
- Term used in archaeology or anthropology
- Term used in synchronised swimming
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Level:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'level' as word stem):
Prefix + 'level'
eyelevel, microlevel, multilevel, sealevel, sublevel, unlevel,
'level' + Suffix
leveled, leveler, levelers, levelhead, levelheaded, levelheadedly, levelheadedness, leveling, levelled, leveller, levellers, levellest, levelling, levelly, levelness, levelnesses, levels,