Results for 'love'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: love
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in Tennis
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Stative Verb
- Abstract Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Uncountable Noun
Definitions of Love:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'love' as word stem):
Prefix + 'love'
belove, clove, foxglove, glove, ladylove, outlove, overlove, truelove, unglove, unlove,
'love' + Suffix
loveable, loveableness, loveably, lovebird, lovebirds, lovebug, lovebugs, loved, loveless, lovelessly, lovelessness, lovelier, lovelies, loveliest, lovelily, loveliness, lovelinesses, lovelock, lovelocks, lovelorn, lovely, lovemak, lovemaking, lover, loverly, lovers, loves, lovesick, lovesickness, lovesome, lovevine, lovevines, lovey,