Results for: Low
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: Low
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Word in TOEFL Vocabulary lists
- Term used in linguistics
- Term used in bowling
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
Related Glossary Definitions:
Disallowed goal; Follow a team; Low cross; Low shot; On a yellow card; Yellow card; Lower Case