Results for 'market'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: market
- Money vocab
- Town and Country Vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Political vocab
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Market:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'market' as word stem):
Prefix + 'market'
aftermarket, hypermarket, minimarket, newmarket, remarket, supermarket, upmarket,
'market' + Suffix
marketability, marketable, marketableness, marketably, marketech, marketed, marketeer, marketeers, marketer, marketers, marketing, marketings, marketplace, marketplaces, markets, marketwise,