Results for 'match'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: match
- Sports Vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- Term used in biometrics
- Term used in football (soccer)
- Term used in cricket
- Term used in Tennis
- Term used in the sport darts
- Term used in skiing
- Term used in ice hockey
- Term used in the sport racquetball
- Term used in table tennis
- Term used in wrestling
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Abandoned match; Benefit match; Competitive match; Dirty match; Group match; Lockout match; Match of the Day; Match fit; Match winner; Post-match analysis; Throw a match
Definitions of Match:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'match' as word stem):
Prefix + 'match'
mismatch, outmatch, overmatch, rematch, unmatch,
'match' + Suffix
matchable, matchboard, matchboards, matchbook, matchbooks, matchbox, matchboxes, matched, matcher, matchers, matches, matchet, matching, matchings, matchless, matchlessly, matchlessness, matchlock, matchlocks, matchmaker, matchmakers, matchmaking, matchmark, matchmarked, matchmarking, matchmarks, matchstic, matchsticks, matchup, matchups, matchwood,