Results for: Mean
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: Mean
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a term in economics.
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Adjectives modify Nouns
Similar Words (using 'mean' as word stem):
'mean' + Suffix
meander, meandered, meanderer, meanderers, meandering, meanderingly, meanders, meaner, meaners, meanest, meanie, meanies, meaning, meaningful, meaningfully, meaningfulness, meaningless, meaninglessly, meaninglessness, meaningly, meanings, meanly, meanness, meannesses, means, meant, meantime, meantimes, meanwhile, meanwhiles, meany,