Results for 'meat'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: meat
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Uncountable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Meat:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'meat' as word stem):
Prefix + 'meat'
bakemeat, crabmeat, forcemeat, mincemeat, nonmeat, nutmeat, sweetmeat,
'meat' + Suffix
meatal, meataxe, meataxes, meatball, meatballs, meated, meathead, meatheads, meatier, meatiest, meatily, meatiness, meatless, meatloaf, meatman, meatmen, meatotomies, meatotomy, meats, meatus, meatuses, meaty,