Results for 'nine'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: nine
- Number vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A term used in Ebonics, African American Vernacular English (AAVE)
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Cardinal Number
- Articles, Demonstratives, Possessives, Quantifiers and Numbers can be used as Determiners
- Determiners restrict a noun, by making it specific, indicating ownership or number, etc
Definitions of Nine:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'nine' as word stem):