Results for 'number'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: number
- Number vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in linguistics
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Grammar term
- One = Singular Ones = Plural
- Term included in the UsingEnglish.com Glossary of English Terms
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Cardinal Numbers; Outnumbered; Number; Ordinal Numbers
Definitions of Number:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'number' as word stem):
Prefix + 'number'
misnumber, outnumber, renumber, unnumber,
'number' + Suffix
numberable, numbered, numberer, numberers, numbering, numberings, numberless, numberlessly, numberlessness, numberplate, numberplates, numbers,