Results for 'ocean'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: ocean
- We use THE with names of oceans, with and without the word 'Ocean'.
- We use THE with this word or in phrases containing it
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Weather Vocab
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Ocean:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'ocean' as word stem):
Prefix + 'ocean'
'ocean' + Suffix
oceanaria, oceanarium, oceanaut, oceanauts, oceanfront, oceanfronts, oceango, oceangoing, oceanic, oceanographer, oceanographers, oceanographic, oceanographical, oceanographically, oceanographies, oceanography, oceanologist, oceanologists, oceanology, oceans, oceanside,