Results for 'page'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: page
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in the theatre
- Term used on the internet
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
; Stoppage time; Stoppages
Definitions of Page:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'page' as word stem):
Prefix + 'page'
creepage, decoupage, equipage, estoppage, interpage, lappage, mispage, overpage, pipage, rampage, scrappage, seepage, shippage, slippage, steppage, stoppage, stumpage, warpage, wrappage,
'page' + Suffix
pageant, pageantries, pageantry, pageants, pageboy, pageboys, paged, pager, pagers, pages, pagesize, paget, pagetoid,