Results for 'paid'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: paid
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Paid:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'paid' as word stem):
Prefix + 'paid'
nonpaid, overpaid, postpaid, prepaid, repaid, taxpaid, underpaid, unpaid, unrepaid,