Results for 'paper'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: paper
- Stationery Item
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in business English
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Uncountable Noun
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Paper:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'paper' as word stem):
Prefix + 'paper'
curlpaper, endpaper, flypaper, glasspaper, gunpaper, newspaper, notepaper, oilpaper, repaper, sandpaper, tarpaper, touchpaper, wallpaper, wastepaper,
'paper' + Suffix
paperback, paperbacker, paperbacks, paperbark, paperboard, paperboards, paperboy, paperboys, paperclip, paperclips, papered, paperer, paperers, papergirl, papergirls, paperhanger, paperhangers, paperhanging, paperhangings, paperiness, papering, paperings, paperknife, paperknives, paperless, papers, paperweight, paperweights, paperwork, papery,