Results for 'prepare'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: prepare
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Prepare:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'prepar' as word stem):
'prepar' + Suffix
preparation, preparations, preparative, preparatively, preparatives, preparator, preparatories, preparatorily, preparatory, prepare, prepared, preparedly, preparedness, preparednesses, preparer, preparers, prepares, preparing, prepartal, prepartum,