Results for 'principal'
- Length: 9 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: principal
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a legal term.
- One of the 100 words most often misspelled in English
- Term used in accountancy
- SAT vocabulary item
- Term used in business English
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- Term used in borrowing and loaning money
- Term used in investment
- An attributive adjective: it comes before a noun and not after a copula verb.
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- A word that is frequently mis-spelled
Definitions of Principal:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'princip' as word stem):