Results for 'process'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: process
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in project management
- Term used in linguistics
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Process:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'process' as word stem):
Prefix + 'process'
interprocess, intraprocess, multiprocess, postprocess, preprocess, reprocess, subprocess, unprocess,
'process' + Suffix
processable, processed, processer, processers, processes, processing, procession, processional, processionally, processionals, processionary, processionist, processionists, processions, processor, processors, processus,