Results for 'question'
- Length: 8 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: question
- Grammar term
- Term included in the UsingEnglish.com Glossary of English Terms
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Academic Question; Embedded Questions; Hypothetical questions; Leading Questions; Question Tags; Question types; Question; Rhetorical Question; Tag Question; Yes/No Questions
Definitions of Question:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'question' as word stem):
Prefix + 'question'
'question' + Suffix
questionability, questionable, questionableness, questionably, questioned, questioner, questioners, questioning, questioningly, questionings, questionless, questionlessly, questionnaire, questionnaires, questionniare, questionniares, questions,