Results for 'range'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: range
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a term in economics.
- Term used in the stock market
- Term used in investment
- Term used in statistics
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: rang
- Irregular verb- like RING/RANG/RUNG
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Range:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'rang' as word stem):
Prefix + 'rang'
boomerang, orang, ourang, outrang, parang, prang, resprang, sprang, strang, upsprang, wrang,
'rang' + Suffix
rangatira, range, ranged, rangefinder, rangeland, rangelands, ranger, rangerfinders, rangers, ranges, rangier, rangiest, rangily, ranginess, ranginesses, ranging, rangiora, rangoon, rangy,