Results for 'really'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: really
- ACTUALLY means 'in fact' or 'really'
- ACTUALLY does NOT mean 'now'
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adverb of degree
- Adverbs can modify Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and whole Sentences
- Adjectives ending -L usually add -LY to become adverbs- REAL becomes REALLY, etc
- French and other speakers beware- examiners love this- it's a false friend
Definitions of Really:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |