Results for 'record'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: record
- Sports Vocab
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in computing
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Record:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'record' as word stem):
Prefix + 'record'
prerecord, rerecord, unrecord,
'record' + Suffix
recorda, recordable, recordari, recordation, recorded, recorder, recorders, recordership, recording, recordings, recordist, recordists, records, recordum,