Results for 'rule'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: rule
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Sports Vocab
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Away goal (rule); Offside rule
Definitions of Rule:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'rule' as word stem):
Prefix + 'rule'
chondrule, curule, ferrule, ferule, glomerule, misrule, overrule, spherule, sporule, subrule,
'rule' + Suffix
ruled, ruleless, ruler, rulers, rulership, rules,