Results for 'said'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: said
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a common first name
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Said:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'said' as word stem):
Prefix + 'said'
aforesaid, foresaid, gainsaid, missaid, resaid, soothsaid, unsaid,
'said' + Suffix