Results for 'sat'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: sat
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A verb describes an action or a state
Related Glossary Definitions:
Causative Verbs; Satire
Definitions of Sat:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'sat' as word stem):