Results for 'save'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: save
- Term used in computing
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in football (soccer)
- Term used in baseball
- Term used in ice hockey
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- A verb describes an action or a state
Related Glossary Definitions:
Reflex save; Save
Definitions of Save:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'save' as word stem):
Prefix + 'save'
dissave, oversave, unsave,
'save' + Suffix
saveable, saveableness, saved, saveloy, saveloys, saver, savers, saves,