Results for 'score'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: score
- Sports Vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- Term used in business English
- Term used in football (soccer)
- Term used in cricket
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Aggregate score; Get on the scoresheet; No score draw; Score (a goal)
Definitions of Score:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'score' as word stem):
Prefix + 'score'
fourscore, outscore, overscore, prescore, rescore, threescore, underscore,
'score' + Suffix
scoreboard, scoreboards, scorecard, scorecards, scored, scorekeeper, scoreless, scorepad, scorepads, scorer, scorers, scores,