Results for 'section'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: section
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in archaeology or anthropology
- Term used in the theatre
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Section:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'section' as word stem):
'section' + Suffix
sectional, sectionalises, sectionalism, sectionalist, sectionalizes, sectionally, sectioned, sectioning, sections,