Results for 'see'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: see
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Transitive Verb
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- A verb describes an action or a state
Related Glossary Definitions:
See out his contract
Definitions of See:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'see' as word stem):