Results for 'seen'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: seen
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is used in the Southern States of America
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Transitive Verb
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Seen:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'seen' as word stem):
Prefix + 'seen'
foreseen, kamseen, khamseen, outseen, overseen, reseen, sightseen, unforeseen, unforseen, unseen,