Results for 'selection'
- Length: 9 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: selection
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Term used in linguistics
- Term used in rugby
- Term used in botany
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Results for stem word: select
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Selection:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'select' as word stem):
Prefix + 'select'
deselect, preselect, reselect,
'select' + Suffix
selectable, selected, selectee, selectees, selecting, selection, selectional, selections, selective, selectively, selectiveness, selectivity, selectly, selectman, selectmen, selectness, selector, selectors, selects, selectus,