Results for 'sell'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: sell
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- Term used in the stock market
- Term used in business English
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like TELL/TOLD/TOLD
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Sell:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'sell' as word stem):
Prefix + 'sell'
ainsell, outsell, oversell, presell, resell, russell, undersell, unsell,
'sell' + Suffix
sella, sellable, sellae, sellaes, sellar, sellas, selle, seller, sellers, selles, selling, sellout, sellouts, sells,