Results for 'settle'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: settle
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in sledding, luge
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- A verb describes an action or a state
Definitions of Settle:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'settl' as word stem):
'settl' + Suffix
settle, settleability, settleable, settled, settlement, settlements, settler, settlers, settles, settling, settlings, settlor, settlors,