Results for 'several'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: several
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Results for stem word: sever
- Word in the GRE Vocabulary list
- A verb describes an action or a state
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Several:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'sever' as word stem):
Prefix + 'sever'
'sever' + Suffix
severability, severable, several, severalfold, severally, severals, severalties, severalty, severance, severances, severation, severe, severed, severely, severeness, severer, severest, severing, severities, severity, severs,