Results for 'share'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: share
- Money vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a legal term.
- Term used in accountancy
- Term used in business English
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Share:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'share' as word stem):
'share' + Suffix
shareability, shareable, sharecrop, sharecroped, sharecroping, sharecropped, sharecropper, sharecroppers, sharecropping, sharecrops, shared, shareholder, shareholders, sharejobber, shareman, sharemen, shareout, shareowner, sharepusher, sharer, sharers, shares, sharesman, sharesmen, shareware,