Results for 'shine'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: shine
- Irregular verb- like GET/GOT/GOT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Weather Vocab
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in cricket
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Shine:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'shine' as word stem):