Results for 'shoe'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: shoe
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Shoe:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'shoe' as word stem):
Prefix + 'shoe'
gumshoe, horseshoe, overshoe, reshoe, sandshoe, snowshoe, toeshoe, washoe,
'shoe' + Suffix
shoebill, shoebills, shoeblack, shoed, shoehorn, shoehorned, shoehorning, shoehorns, shoeing, shoelace, shoelaces, shoeless, shoemaker, shoemakers, shoemaking, shoepac, shoepack, shoepacks, shoepacs, shoer, shoers, shoes, shoeshine, shoestring, shoestrings, shoetree, shoetrees,