Results for 'shore'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: shore
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in the Southern States of America
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Shore:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'shore' as word stem):
Prefix + 'shore'
alongshore, ashore, foreshore, inshore, offshore, onshore, seashore,
'shore' + Suffix
shorebird, shorebirds, shored, shoreless, shoreline, shorelines, shores, shoreward, shorewards, shoreweed,