Results for 'sight'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: sight
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in Jamaican English
- Term used in archery
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Sight:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'sight' as word stem):
Prefix + 'sight'
bombsight, eyesight, farsight, foresight, hindsight, insight, nearsight, outsight, oversight, resight, shortsight, unsight,
'sight' + Suffix
sightable, sighted, sightedly, sightedness, sighter, sighters, sighting, sightings, sightless, sightlessly, sightlessness, sightlier, sightliest, sightline, sightlines, sightliness, sightly, sights, sightsaw, sightscreen, sightscreens, sightsee, sightseeing, sightseen, sightseer, sightseers, sightsees, sightseing,