Results for 'skin'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: skin
- Part of Body
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Norse loan word
- This is used in Geordie (spoken in and around Newcastle, England)
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Skin:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'skin' as word stem):