Results for 'sleep'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: sleep
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Sleep:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'sleep' as word stem):