Results for 'smile'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: smile
- Intransitive Verb
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Smile:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'smile' as word stem):
Prefix + 'smile'
'smile' + Suffix
smiled, smileless, smiler, smilers, smiles, smiley,