Results for 'soon'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: soon
- Adverb of time
- Adverbs can modify Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and whole Sentences
- Time word
- Time vocab
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- We use the present or past tense after AS SOON AS, not WILL or SHALL
Definitions of Soon:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'soon' as word stem):
Prefix + 'soon'
bassoon, contrabassoon, eftsoon, gossoon, monsoon, oversoon,
'soon' + Suffix
sooner, sooners, soonest,