Results for 'space'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: space
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Astrological term
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Moving into space
Definitions of Space:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'space' as word stem):
Prefix + 'space'
aerospace, airspace, backspace, crawlspace, cyberspace, headspace, hyperspace, interspace, microspace, midspace, misspace, respace, subspace, whitespace, workspace,
'space' + Suffix
spaceband, spacecraft, spacecrafts, spaced, spaceflight, spaceflights, spacelab, spacelabs, spaceless, spaceman, spacemen, spaceport, spacer, spacers, spaces, spaceship, spaceships, spacesuit, spacesuits, spacewalk, spacewalked, spacewalker, spacewalkers, spacewalking, spacewalks, spaceward, spacewoman, spacewomen, spacey,