Results for 'speed'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: speed
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is a common first name
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Speed:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'speed' as word stem):
Prefix + 'speed'
airspeed, godspeed, groundspeed, multispeed, outspeed,
'speed' + Suffix
speedboat, speedboating, speedboats, speeded, speeder, speeders, speedier, speediest, speedily, speediness, speeding, speedings, speedo, speedometer, speedometers, speedos, speeds, speedster, speedsters, speedup, speedups, speedway, speedways, speedwell, speedwells, speedy,