Results for 'spoke'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: spoke
- Irregular verb- like WAKE/WOKE/WOKEN
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Spoke:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'spoke' as word stem):
Prefix + 'spoke'
bespoke, misspoke, outspoke, respoke, unspoke,
'spoke' + Suffix
spoked, spoken, spokes, spokeshave, spokesman, spokesmen, spokesperson, spokeswoman, spokeswomen,