Results for 'spot'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: spot
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in American football
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Centre spot; Penalty spot; Spot kick
Definitions of Spot:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'spot' as word stem):
Prefix + 'spot'
despot, eyespot, fusspot, highspot, nightspot, respot, sunspot, tosspot,
'spot' + Suffix
spotless, spotlessly, spotlessness, spotlight, spotlighted, spotlighting, spotlights, spotlit, spots, spottable, spotted, spotter, spotters, spottier, spottiest, spottily, spottiness, spotting, spotty,