Results for 'state'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: state
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a legal term.
- Term used in linguistics
- Religious Vocab
- Term used in business English
- Term used in archaeology or anthropology
- Term used in the theatre
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of State:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'state' as word stem):