Results for 'station'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: station
- Media vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Religious Vocab
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Station:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'station' as word stem):
Prefix + 'station'
afforestation, arrestation, attestation, contestation, decstation, deforestation, degustation, detestation, devastation, disafforestation, disinfestation, egestation, encrustation, encystation, excystation, forestation, gestation, gustation, impastation, incrustation, infestation, litiscontestation, manifestation, molestation, obtestation, outstation, protestation, reafforestation, reforestation, reinfestation, sparcstation, substation, testation, uterogestation, vaxstation, workstation,
'station' + Suffix
stationarily, stationariness, stationarity, stationary, stationed, stationer, stationeries, stationers, stationery, stationing, stationmaster, stationmasters, stations,