Results for 'stretch'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: stretch
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Stretchered off; Stretches
Definitions of Stretch:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'stretch' as word stem):
Prefix + 'stretch'
backstretch, homestretch, outstretch, overstretch,
'stretch' + Suffix
stretchability, stretchable, stretched, stretcher, stretchers, stretches, stretchier, stretchiest, stretchiness, stretching, stretchmarks, stretchy,