Results for 'string'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: string
- Irregular verb- like DIG/DUG/DUG
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Uncountable Noun
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in computing
- Term used in bowling
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of String:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'string' as word stem):
Prefix + 'string'
bowstring, drawstring, hamstring, heartstring, latchstring, lustring, restring, shoestring, substring, unstring,
'string' + Suffix
stringboard, stringed, stringency, stringendo, stringent, stringently, stringer, stringers, stringhalt, stringhalted, stringier, stringiest, stringily, stringiness, stringing, stringless, stringlike, stringpiece, strings, stringy,